Scale of Charges for Use of HSC Facilities
All fees are payable before departure from the club
|First 3 Hours||Nil||Nil|
|Days 1 to 7||£5.00||£10.00|
|Day 8 to 28||£11.00||£22.00|
|Thereafter Per Day||£22.00||£44.00|
Winter Rate: £25 per Week. Only available to Members. Maximum 21 days in any 30 day period. Only between the Cruiser Lift Out (Autumn) and Lift In (Spring).
|Grids per Tide||£5.00||£10.00|
|High Pressure Hose||Nil||£10.00|
|Cruiser Trolley – Per Haul||£10.00||N/A|
|Electric Winch – Per Haul||£10.00||N/A|
- Masters of yachts and other craft must make their own arrangements for care of their boats during times of absences from the locality. The Club cannot accept responsibility for the safety of craft, but may at their discretion, cause same to be removed or secured or otherwise dealt with, without liabilty for damage caused thereto or to other craft nearby, and at cost to the owner.
- Please make cheques payable to H.S.C.
- Payment should be made by completing the fees form, place in provided plastic bag, together with the payment. Post bag in Honesty Box under the Scale of Charges Notice Board which is located under the Club balcony.
- Vistors should not make a payment to any club member and instead use the honesty box
- Club members should not accept payment from visitors and should direct them to use the honesty box.
HSC Summer Storage Rates 2017
Storing any boat, dingy, kayak or water transport vessel must meet the requirements of the following HSC Club rule:-
“31 – STORAGE. All equipment left on HSC owned property shall be plainly marked with owner’s or boat’s name for identification purposes. All boats stored in the compound must display a valid current sticker in addition to the member’s or boat’s name. All craft shall be seaworthy and capable of being taken afloat, No oils, paints, acids, highly flammable material or combustion engines shall be kept on the Club premises. Engines outboards, if authorised by the sailing committee may only be stored in the flammable store. The Management Committee shall, at its absolute discretion, have the power to remove from HSC owned property any boat or launching trolley, trailer or other gear belonging to a member or past member, providing that the identity of the owner of such boat or launching trolley or boat’s gear is known to the Officers of the Club. The Secretary shall write to such member giving him seven days’ notice of the Committee’s intention. Any boat or equipment not displaying the owners name and not purporting to belong to a HSC member will be set aside and marked for disposal. The management committee will publicise the boat or equipment on the notice board and if necessary in the local paper, demanding the removal of the illegally stored item. If after two months following publication, the owner is not found and the item is not removed, the committee shall consider the item gifted to HSC which they shall dispose of as they see fit, usually by auctioning to the highest bidder. Non members are not permitted to store any boat or equipment on HSC owned property unless prior permission has been obtained from the sailing committee.”
Permission to store vessels in the summer storage yard are required to contact the sailing committee and storage officer on the email addresses below.
Application process before any vessel is to be placed in the yard:
- Email the sailing committee and storage office attaching the form at Hardway Sailing Club Summer Storage Application Form
- Await permisson from the sailing committee.
- If permission is granted, pay the fees indicated.
- If permission is not granted no vessel is allowed in the yard.
- Once fees have cleared the storage officer will allocate a vacant position.
- The vessel is to be clearly marked with the owners name and membership number.
- Vessels in the summer yard must be ready to vacate before the winter lift in date. Any issues likely to affect this date must be escalated to the sailing committee immediately they become known.
|Vessel||Rack||Summer Storage Yard||Dinghy Flat|
|Dinghy Flat||0||£30.00||£30.00/ Annually|
|Dinghy Flat Winter||0||0||15.00/ Winter|
|Yachts > 6M length||0||£10.00/ month|
|Yachts < 6M length||0||£ 5.00 / month|
Vessel lift in/ Lift out Hire Costs:–
|Boat Yard Trolleys||Use by authorised persons||£10.00/ per use|
|Donkey Winch||Use only by authorised persons||£ 10.00 / per use|